Silicone Manual Resuscitator Valve
Duckbill valves are unique, one-piece, elastomeric components that act as backflow prevention devices or one-way valves or check valves. They have elastomeric lips in the shape of a duckbill which prevent backflow and allow forward flow.
The main advantage of duckbill valves over other types of one-way valves is that duckbill valves are self contained i.e. the critical sealing function is an integral part of the one piece elastomeric component as opposed to valves where a sealing element has to engage with a smooth seat surface to form a seal.
Therefore duckbill valves are easily incorporated and assembled into a wide variety of devices without the hassle or problems associated with the surface finish quality of mating seats and/or complex assembly processes.
One way valves are used for controlling the direction of flow of a fluid. Designs can include umbrella valves, duckbill valves, Belleville Valves and diaphragm valves etc.
One way valves can be designed to provide the customer's required head loss and flow rate for particular applications.
A range of materials and designs are available to handle different fluids and service conditions.
Silicone Duckbill Valve, mostly used in the Patient Valve for Manual Resuscitator.
1.Common Valve types:
Duckbill Shaped Valves, Umbrella Shaped Valves, Flapper Shaped Valves and other custom made valves etc.
Medical Devices Valves, Industrial Devices Valves, Aerospace Devices Valves, and Oil/GAS Devices Valves etc.
3.Medical Devices Valves:
Medical Grade Silicone Valves and Dust-Free Silicone Rubber
Production Plants. Respiratory and Anesthesia Circuit Devices Valves.
4.Why Choose Us?
1) decades of experience about precision silicone rubber molding production,
2)we can offer high precise designs and sizes for silicone rubber valves to support
your devices according to your 3 D / 2D drawings, samples, flowing parameters etc.
3)We have Dust Free Silicone Rubber Compression Molding Plants and Dust- Free Dismantling Plants.
4)According to customer demands, most of silicone medical parts should be produced and finished in clean room. Our dust-free plants can up to 100, 000 stage.
1. Precision Mold-Making Technology (Since 1998)
2. Competitive Price: Origin Manufacturer.
3. Five experienced designers: offer technology/production/design/artwork support etc.
4. Production and Test strictly according to ISO9001.
5. Complete Production Plant, Equipment, Environment
1. Five Plants: Mold-Making, Silicone Rubber Compressive, Plastic Injection, LSR
Injection, and Assembly Plants.
2. MoldMaking Equipment: CNC, Mirror EDM, EDM, Slowspeed Wire Cut M/C and other auxiliary equipment etc.
3. Production Equipment: 15 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, 8 Sets Haitian Plastic Injection Machines, 2 Sets LSR Injection Machines.
4. Test Equipment: 3D Projectors, Sealing Testor, Elasticity Measurement, Durometer etc.
5. Dustfree Environment: LSR injection Machines, 3 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, and Assembly Line in 100,000 rating Dust-free Plants.