Views:44 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-05 Origin:Site
HDPE Bellows, known as PE corrugated pipe, was first developed in Germany in the early 1980s.After more than 10 years of development and improvement, has developed from a single variety to a complete product series.In the production process and use of technology has been very mature.Due to its excellent performance and relatively economic cost, it has been widely used in developed countries such as Europe and America.
HDPE Bellows is a new kind of light pipe made of high density polyethylene. It has the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, quick construction and long life, etc. Its excellent pipe wall structure design has greatly reduced cost compared with other structures.And because of the convenient and reliable connection, it is widely used at home and abroad.Plenty of alternative concrete and cast iron pipes.
Features of HDPE bellows:
1. Unique product structure and strong anti-pressure ability;
2. Smooth inner wall and large overflow;
3. The product is easy to connect, the interface is well sealed, resistant to corrosion, zero leakage, free from scale and secondary pollution, and is an ideal "green pipe";
4. The product has good flexibility and can adapt to the uneven settlement of soil;
5. It has a long service life and can be buried for more than 50 years;
6. The product is light in weight and convenient in construction, which can reduce the construction cost and shorten the construction cycle;
7. At a speed of 15 feet per second, the abrasion resistance is 3 ~ 5 times higher than that of normal or fine steel pipe.
Advantages of HDPE bellows:
1. Unique structure, high external compressive strength, impact resistance, flexible ring, small frictional resistance on the inner wall and large flow of pipes with the same internal diameter;Socket interface, flexible connection, convenient connection, high reliability, not easy to leak.
2. Light weight, quick construction and low cost.
3. The service life of buried ground reaches over 50 years.
4. Polyethylene is a hydrocarbon polymer with non-polar molecules and is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
5. The raw materials are green and environment-friendly, non-toxic, non-corroding and non-tarnish, which can be recycled and reused.
6, suitable temperature range wide, pipeline rupture, 60 ℃ environment medium maximum temperature of 60 ℃.
7. The cost of comprehensive engineering is basically the same as that of concrete, and the operating cost is low.
8. No foundation is needed if the soil is of good quality.
Application range of HDPE bellows:
1. Municipal drainage and sewage pipeline system engineering;
2. Underground drainage and sewage discharge in apartment and residential community;
3. Buried pipeline of expressway and underground seepage pipe network of golf course;
4. Irrigation, water supply, drainage and other water conservancy projects;
5. Chemical industry and mine are used for fluid transportation and ventilation, etc.;
6. Protection sleeve of underground pipeline and communication cable protection sleeve, etc.