New silicone masks are made of medical grade silicone because this is generally considered the material of choice for its superior
ability to conform to the patient's facial anatomy. The field of application for the masks includes anesthesia and mask ventilation for
pediatric and adult patients.
The masks are available in various shapes and sizes. The smaller sizes have a rather round shape in order to provide comfortable fit
and effective seal for the faces of infants. The bigger sizes have an anatomically formed teardrop shape to ensure convenient fit and
seal for facial contours of adult patients.
New silicone face masks have a flexible, soft and transparent mask body. The mask bodydesign provides a comfortable grip. Shape
and material allow for safe handling by doctors and nurses. The silicone masks are reusable.
Crystal clear dome
for easy observation of the patient's condition
Dome with thumb rest and soft, shaped, airfilled cuff
allows a tight fit to the patient's face with an easy grip
Complete line with 6 different sizes
Neonate(0#), Infant(1#), Pediatric(2#), Adult(3-5#)
Proper size available for all patients
Supplied with hook ring
(except neonate and infant sizes) the mask is prepared for fastening by head strap. Hook ring can easily be removed if not needed
Disposable/single patient use
The combination of lower cost disposable materials and the single patient use concept, offers minimized risk of cross infection
without need for establishing and maintaining resource consuming cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing procedure
Mask dome and cushion are made of medical grade silicone.
All sizes are delivered individually packed, non-sterile, in packs of 20 units
1.Transparent mask shell is convenient for observation in the mask vomit, bloodstained, natural breathing in patients
2.Mask joint is the standard diameter 22/15 mm (conform to standard: ISO5356-1).
3.The mask is made of silica gel material, conform to the requirements of the ISO10993 medical biological evaluation.
4.This product conform to the requirements of the eu MDD/directive 93/42 / EEC.
|Anesthesia Mask||5401100||Neonate(0#)||15mmOD, Non-inflatable|
|5401110||Infant (1#)||15mmOD, inflatable|
|5401120||Child (2#)||22mmID, inflatable|
|5401130||Small Adult (3#)||22mmID, inflatable|
|5401140||Medium Aduit (4#)||22mmID, inflatable|
|5401150||Large Adult (5#)||22mmID, inflatable|
The PVC resuscitator disposable face masks are designed for use with manual and automatic resuscitators and ventilators. Masks feature dome with thumb rest and a soft, shaped, air-filled cuff to allow a tight fit to the patients face with easy grip. Supplied with hook ring. Mask dome and cushion are made of PVC. Masks are individually packed, nonsterile.
1)Working Temperature: -10°C- 85°C
2) with 2000ml(for L)/1600ml(for S and M) PVC reservior bag;
3) with 7ft(2m) oxygen connection tube;
4) color: green, blue;
5) mouth opener and airway for choice;
6) silicone and SEBS are optional;
- Non-reusable, single use only.
- Color-coded hook ring options.
- Injectable and adjustable air cushion.
- 100% Medical level PVC material.
- Available in 6 sizes.
- Latex-free components.
Due to being disposable, it can eliminate the possibility of cross-contamination. Any cleaning, disinfecting or sterilizing is not necessary for it. It is equipped with a pressure limitation valve for patient's safety.Its textured surface ensures a firm grip and providing effective ventilation. Patient connector is Φ22/15 mm(ISO5356-1). The resuscitator bag is made from PVC which is fully disposable and 100% latex free.The PVC resuscitator conforms to the standard: ISO 10651-4:2002; and it also conforms to Council Directive MDD/93/42/EEC concerning Medical Devices.
1. Precision Mold-Making Technology (Since 1998)
2. Competitive Price: Origin Manufacturer.
3. Five experienced designers: offer technology/production/design/artwork support etc.
4. Production and Test strictly according to ISO9001.
5. Complete Production Plant, Equipment, Environment
1. Five Plants: Mold-Making, Silicone Rubber Compressive, Plastic Injection, LSR
Injection, and Assembly Plants.
2. Mold-Making Equipment: CNC, Mirror EDM, EDM, Slowspeed Wire Cut M/C
and other auxiliary equipment etc.
3. Production Equipment: 15 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, 8 Sets Haitian Plastic Injection Machines, 2 Sets LSR Injection Machines.
4. Test Equipment: 3D Projectors, Sealing Testor, Elasticity Measurement, Durometer etc.
5. Dustfree Environment: LSR injection Machines, 3 Sets Rubber Compressive Machines, and Assembly Line in 100,000 rating Dust-free Plants.