Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-02-26 Origin: Site
Screen Printing Keypad
There are two major Screen Printing Keypads, One is Surface silk screen keypad, the other Bottom Silkscreen Keypad.
1. Surface Screen Printing Keypad
the keypad need spray painted before font or symbol printing, and the do PU coating process to protect the legends.
2. BottomScreen Printing Keypad
It is generally for transparent backlight silicone keypad.
Notes: If the surface keypad radian is high, The best choose pad printing (transfer printing).
Screen Printing Keypad Abrasion and Protection:
1. Screen Printing Keypad Product Feature
Font or symbol on the surface of silicon rubber keypads and spray paint is easy to wear off if without do PU coating, UV+PU coating, Epoxy Coating or plastic covers etc.
2. Screen Printing Keypad Application
Cell phone, electronic dictionary, calculator, remote controller, POS terminal, etc.
3. Screen Printing Keypad Advantages
1) Wide adaptability and reliable quality
2) Less expensive
1. Screen Printing Silicone Keypad
2. Laser Etched Silicone Keypad
3. Epoxy Coating Silicone Keypad
4. P+R Keypad
5. Double Color Silicone Keypad
6. Backlight Silicone Keypad
7. Fluorescent Silicone Keypad
8. Conductive Printing Silicone Keypad
9. M+R Keypad
Quickly Quotation Requirements
1. Offer 2D, 3D design (PDF, CAD, STEP, IGS, slprt. ) drawings, or samples
2. Include number of legend and silicone colors, Of need silicone light guide.
3. With or without carbon pills
4. Keypads surface demands: Laser Etched, Silkscreen, Spray Coating, UV Coating etc.
5. Quantities to be quoted
These are the primary elements for a quotation. Other details such as travel, force, durometer and tactile response can be determined at the time of order.Specialty features such as protective coatings, laser etching, light pipes, etc. should be included.
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology (Since 1998)
2. Competitive Price: Origin Manufacturer.
1.) Mold-Making Plant
2.) Silicone Rubber Compression Plant
3.) Plastic Injection Plant
4.) Liquid Silicone Rubber Injecton Plant (LSR)
5.) Assembly Plant.
3. Five Experienced Designers and Engineers
4.Production and Test strictly according to ISO9001.
Test Equipment: 3D Projectors, Sealing Testor, Elasticity Measurement, Durometer etc.
5. Production Environment
6. Rapid Reaction Organization: Support Customer at short time