What is Rubber Grommets?
Rubber Grommets are also known as Rubber Grommet Plug, Rubber Hole Grommet, Rubber Wire Grommet, Rubber Cable Grommet and Electrical Rubber Grommets etc. Rubber Grommets are used to protect a wire, cable, tube or various other objects when they need to be passed through metal, plastic or any material that may damage the outside surface of the objects. Rubber grommets are manufactured in a wide variety of sizes and shapes for different purposes.
If you are not sure what Rubber Grommet shape and material is best for your application, please contact Better Silicone Rubber. We are a Rubber Grommets Manufacturer and we can make a recommendation. Our team has extensive experience in designing Custom Rubber Grommets for a variety of applications.
Why Choose Rubber Grommets?
• Electrical and temperature insulation
• Abrasion and tear resistant
• Limit mechanical vibration
• Resistant to corrosion
• Sealing against air, dirt, and water
• Weather resistant for UV Light & Ozone
• Improved product durability
• Easy installation&Low cost
What is Function of Rubber Grommets?
• Wire pass through grommets
• Vibration Dampening / Mount Assemblies
• Finishing Components
In Which Industries Rubber Grommets Used ?
• Home appliances
What are Rubber Grommets Material Selection ?
• SBR Rubber Grommets
• EPDM Rubber Grommets
• Natural Rubber Grommets
• Nitrile Rubber Grommets
• Fluorosilicone Rubber Grommets
• Silicone Rubber Grommets
• Special Grade material available as per customer's request
Please find the file of Rubber Material ComparisonRubber Material Comparison.pdf
What is Structure of Rubber Grommets?
E - Rubber Grommets groove width should approximately match the thickness of the installation wall.
B - Rubber Grommets groove diameter should approximately match the installation hole size.
A - Rubber Grommets outside diameter, C - Rubber Grommets bore diameter and D - Rubber Grommets overall thickness are typically less critical depending on the application.
What is Shape of Rubber Grommets?
• Round Rubber Grommets
• Oval Rubber Wire Grommet
• Rectangular Rubber Hole Grommet
• Square Rubber Cable Grommets
• Blind Rubber Grommets
• Tapered Desk Rubber Grommets
• Special Shape Rubber Grommets
Why Choose US to Custom Rubber Grommets?
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998.
2. One stop service for rubber compression molded, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molded production.
3. Offer Custom Rubber Grommet Design Service according to customers' assembly products samples or design drawings.
4. Offer Custom Rubber Grommet Moldability or Manufacturability Analysis Service.
5. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials properties and molded production.
6. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
7. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.